Human Capital Business Partner IIJob ID 21000182 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Human Capital Business Partner will be the Human Capital generalist to Duff & Phelps management for several of our Business Units in APAC.
This position will partner with executives in the Region to foster Duff & Phelp’s performance-based culture. The Business Partner will be involved in all Human Capital initiatives including performance management, new hire orientation, the annual review and compensation process, retention strategies, rewards and recognition programs, employee relations and various other human resources issues. The Business Partner will also act as a go to person for staff in the regional offices with respect to the aforementioned issues.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Interprets Human Capital and Company policies and ensures adherence to them
- Oversee Mid-Year and Year-End Performance Management Program for cities within Business Partners’ area of responsibility
- Advise leaders as to base pay and incentive compensation adjustments and reviews
- Assists in providing training and development programs related to Human Capital programs such as the Performance Management Program
- Support of Human Capital Initiatives including retention strategies and mentoring
- Coach senior management to become more effective leaders
- Responsible for orienting individual employees and conducting exit interviews
- Responds to and properly handles employee relations matters consistent with company policy guidelines
- Assist with various Human Capital projects as assigned
- 7 to 10 years progressive human resources/human capital experience including employee relations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, human resources/human capital or related field preferred
- Experence in change mangement and integrating acquired businesses
- Must possess strong communication (oral and written) and customer service skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a confidential environment essential
- Excellent organization skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimum direction.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and database skills
- Detailed understanding of human resource laws and regulations of the APAC countries
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze compensation data
- Ability to travel within regions of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.