Associate Managing Director, Cyber SecurityJob ID 19001855 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership of a rapidly growing, world-leading global team at the forefront of cyber security and investigations.
For more details about the wide range of cyber risk management services, please go to www.kroll.com/en/services/cyber-risk
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Leveraging genuine Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) experience, and working with the global team to lead and deliver Interim CISO, Virtual CISO, Virtual Data Protection Officer (DPO), cyber risk assessments, data protection impact assessments, governance reviews and other security assessment and risk advisory services
- Analysing and assessing risk to client’s information technology systems and enterprise environment either in one-off engagements or as the client’s permanent partner
- Taking ownership of projects and deliverables and planning strategy for delivering CISO related services across the region
- Working as a trusted advisor to to senior leadership and board members of some of the largest organisations in the region
- Being familiar with management of data breaches and cyber security crisis situations and able to manage such incidents independently drawing on appropriate resources to deliver positive outcomes
- Producing accurate, high quality client reports and proposals
- Creating high quality cyber security policies and procedures
- Staying up-to-date with relevant cyber security legislation, frameworks and industry trends
- Coordinating and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate experience, credibility and a passion for this type of work. This will include evidence of a strong career history in leadership positions, research capabilities, knowledge of a diverse array of tool-sets, community participation and self-learning beyond commercial training
- Must have demonstrable experience of at least five years as a CISO within large organisations
- Be a hands-on practitioner when it comes to analysing, assessing and managing risk
- Understand relevant cyber security legislation and regulatory/ maturity frameworks
- Have the capability to communicate risk at a leadership/board level in the context of one or more industry sectors
- Have excellent written and spoken English (knowledge of a second Asian language would also be an advantage)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within cyber security governance, risk and compliance areas
- Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Willingness to travel
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.