Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19000970 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for the project management to carry out the following tasks:
- Management of various projects and keeping documents related to ongoing matters updated on a regular basis
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, and issuing engagement letters
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly
- Manage and prioritize information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Support marketing efforts, issuing webinar invites
- Planning and organizing of client events (some attendance will be required)
- Maintenance of the client database
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner
- Liaise with office reception, executive assistants, and administrative assistants to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly
- Deal with admin queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Submit weekly expenses
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in word, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in similar field, i.e. financial services or accountancy
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.