Senior Associate, RestructuringJob ID 21000738 Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist companies in financial distress including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and court-initiated insolvency processes
- Prepare or analyse cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Assist with developing strategy including plan of reorganisations, contingency planning or alternative solutions
- Assist with Valuation analysis and financial modelling for various options, including liquidation, restructuring and sale
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience from Top 10 accounting firm or boutique advisory firm
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or an MBA or qualified accountant
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Excellent research abilities and preferably familiar with Bloomberg, Capital IQ and Eikon etc.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities
- Fluency in at least one Asian language preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse