Editor, Compliance Risk and DilligenceJob ID 19001208 Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients in the areas of valuation, corporate finance, investigations, disputes, cyber security, compliance and regulatory matters, and other governance-related issues. We work with clients across diverse sectors, mitigating risk to assets, operations and people. With Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps since 2018, our firm has nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world.
Kroll’s Operating Due Diligence & Compliance Risk Management practice performs research activities to mitigate the impact of fraud and corruption.
As an Editor, you will be responsible for delivery of timely reports, proof read confidential documents, and client reports with speed and accuracy, ensuring all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to brand guidelines and tone.
- Work with a dedicated team to manage the style and quality of a high volume of confidential documents
- Safeguard the principles of good writing and help develop the writing talents of our Research Analysts
- Partner with our Analysts to produce best-in-class professional content for a wide range of clientele
- Practice the arts of simplicity and self-management in an energetic, highly motivated work environment
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Professional Writing, Journalism, Communications or related area required
- Paralegal/Financial reporting experience, a plus
- 3+ years of editing experience within a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Newspaper or magazine experience preferred
- Exceptional skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and vocabulary
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter, independent worker who will be responsive to our staff
- Availability to work extended hours when needed
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.