Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000901 Hanoi, Vietnam Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Duff & Phelps Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Duff & Phelps, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps' Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Duff & Phelps.
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Perform business, intangible assets, and financial instruments valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions
- Developing financial models for valuation through discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Additional qualifications such as CA or CFA being pursued will be an added advantage
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Financial Engineering, MBA
- Some experiences in valuation is advantageous but not mandatory
- Adept learner and able to master new tasks quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills such as MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to overseas destinations as needed
BENEFIT AND REMUNERATION:
- Competitive remuneration
- Firm’s sponsor for pursuing CFA or similar professional courses (subject to Firm’s Learning Policy)
- 13th month salary and annual performance bonus
- Premium health care package, paid annual leave and sick leave
- Clear career path
- Directly working and reporting to experts in Duff & Phelps' Valuation Services practice from our international offices
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.