Senior Specialist, Talent AcquisitionJob ID 21000045 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees. As part of a global established team and reporting to a Talent Acquisition Manager based in London, you will be responsible for recruiting experienced professionals across our EMEA offices. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is collaborative, and relishes a challenge.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle ensuring a great candidate experience
- Assist in the process of developing and updating job descriptions for each respective role within the various service lines
- Track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to hiring managers for review
- Work with support staff to schedule interviews
- Work with hiring managers and the Human Capital leadership team to formulate offer components, present offers to candidates, and ensure a high percentage of offer acceptance
- Partner with the internal sourcing team to develop relationships with potential external candidates, attracting passive candidates and turning them into active candidates
- Ensure client satisfaction by having a thorough understanding of the various service lines and roles
- Manage and maintain key client relationships, advising clients on strategic hiring decisions
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruiting/ talent acquisition; a combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar) is desirable
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioural & motivation based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Fluency in German and English are required
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services (external consulting or public accounting) industries
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organisation in a consulting environment
- Experience with the interview training programs and selection assessment methodologies
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills, Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Oracle Recruiting Cloud).
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.