Human Capital Business Partner IJob ID 18001175 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Human Capital team is currently looking for a Business Partner to join their International team and assist them in providing proactive support to operations across central Europe. This role would suit someone who is a team player with plenty of initiative, and is professional, capable and motivated. This is truly a unique opportunity to join a fast growing organization and offers extraordinary learning opportunities and exposure for the right candidate including HR M&A practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The aim/focus of the role, who reports into the European HC Director is two-fold (BP 70%/Shared services 30%):
- In Partnership with the European HC Director to provide day to day support to the European client team on the entire employee lifecycle to include: induction/onboarding, performance and talent management processes, disciplinary processes, employee communication, employment data and documentation preparation, exit management.
- Support with M&A HR work as required (pre and post deal) including harmonisation practices.
- Ability to deliver training session to the business as required
- Contribute to review and enhance European policies and procedures and manage through communication and implementation.
- Closely support the performance Management processes and training across the region.
- Oversee a flawless running and execution of the European / international shared services platform to include: employee lifecycle management from onboarding to exiting.
- Act as a liaison between with the HR groups and finance department on payroll matters
- Degree qualified
- CIPD qualified would be desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR environment either in ER, shared services, or generalist.
- Understanding of and experience in a shared services environment
- Fluency in a second European language (German, French, Spanish or Dutch) would be highly advantageous
- Strong project management skills/prioritization (this is a busy role; needs a ‘hands on’ ‘can do’ attitude person)
- Detailed oriented
- Familiarity with employment contract structure and dynamics
- Exposure to PMP processes
- Exposure and familiarity with HRIS Systems/reporting
- Some Business Partnering experience/client facing experience
- Fluent in at least one European languages: French, German or Spanish
- Experience in a global professional services
- Exposure to HR M&A
- Strong excel/powerpoint
- Resource organisation, time-management, project/tasks prioritization skills
- High standards of integrity
- Experience and understanding of managing very confidential information
- Ability to deal with changing priorities /change management
- Collaborative working methods
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Professional and confident manner
- Flexible and enthusiastic
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.