Director, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19002015 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Working with executive management to resolve industry technical issues and to promote valuation best practices
- Manage valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 8 years; experience constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- German language skills essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CapitalIQ and/or Bloomberg databases
- CFA and/or CPA, WP, StB or similar professional designations a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence São Paulo, São Paulo
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Zurich, Canton of Zurich
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District