Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19001990 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Our Valuation Services professionals have unparalleled experience in identifying intangible assets, determining and supporting fair values for acquired assets, formulating tax valuations and related consulting in accordance with the regulations and guidance established by taxing authorities and providing and defending reporting valuations for clients across a number of industries. When companies require an objective and independent assessment of value, they look to Duff & Phelps.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g. in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plans
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to CAPM
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project teams
- Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
- Studied business administration / economics and have recently passed your diploma / bachelor / master with excellence
- Ideally, you have already gathered 1 year's practical experience
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Excellent English (written and spoken). Knowledge of German is preferred.
- You are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.