Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 18001681 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
- Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g. in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plans
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to CAPM
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project teams
- Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
Studied business administration / economics and have recently passed your diploma / bachelor / master with excellence
Ideally, you have already gathered 1 year's practical experience
You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.