Analyst, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 19000354 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ M&A Advisory practice assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Analysts will support our corporate finance generalists, working as part of our global investment banking team on a variety of engagements. Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- Working within an engagement team, supporting both transaction advisory and execution
- Assisting in the preparation of financial models and providing analytical support for merger & acquisitions, restructuring & special situations, and transaction opinion deal teams
- Supporting valuations of a wide range of entities using valuation methods such as discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Assisting in the development of situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, and investor presentations
- Supporting with company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligence
- Contributing to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Currently studying business administration / economics or related field with excellent academic records
- Prior experience in investment banking/ consulting/ corporate finance welcome
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.