Billing SpecialistJob ID 19000914 Eden Prairie, Minnesota Apply now
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
This position is primarily responsible for timely and accurate preparation of invoices, revenue recognition, and accounting process and controls. Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer invoicing questions or manage related issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to accurately prepare, adjust and verify pre-bill documents before invoicing.
- Enter data accurately into systems to modify projects
- Assist Accounting in applying proper revenue recognition, validating sales tax on invoices and other accounting controls.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe.
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to proactively and independently resolve complex issues demonstrating technical aptitude.
- The ability to effectively and adeptly communicate (verbally and in writing) both internally with all levels of the organization and externally with clients to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop and network), network storage and archival technologies;
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and
- Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
Any combination equivalent to:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Billing position. or AA Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Project Billing and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
- Experience in legal billing preferred
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.