Senior Director, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 21000764 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
Blackrock Expert Services, market leaders in programme management, forensic delay, project management and quantity surveying expert work, are looking for Associate Directors with the drive and ambition to take the next step in their careers. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest national and international projects currently in arbitration or litigation and be part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
To act as an expert for construction disputes and litigation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Leading the analysis and direction of the project
- Drafting expert reports and analysis
- Giving evidence during hearings and disputes
- Regularly bidding for and seeking out new opportunities for project work
- Presenting and leading client meetings
- Managing the workload and tasks of the wider project team
- Drafting project and fee proposals
- Managing budgets and client negotiations
- Managing the development and training of team members
- Attending and organising client events
- Presenting marketing presentations to legal firms and potential clients
- Leading the quantum expert offering in Ireland
- Developing opportunities for the growth of quantum in Ireland and beyond and cross-referrals within the business generally.
- Attending and participating in internal management meetings.
- Degree level education in the construction field
- 10 + years of work experience in the construction field is preferable
- Good attention to detail, hardworking and conscientious
- Inquisitive and curious to leaarn more about the industry and field
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse