I have enjoyed the last seven years working at Duff & Phelps and previously Kinetic Partners for many reasons including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members that instinctively help each other. Helping a broad range of clients is particularly rewarding and the nature of the role means that I'm always learning and meeting new people.
Senior Associate, Regulatory & Risk Consulting
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Communicator 8
- Organized 8
- Results-driven 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Innovation 6
Having worked in a Big 4 and Global Investment bank previously, to me, working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. You have greater responsibility and ownership compared to a larger firm given our relatively flat structure and immense trust in our team members. But most importantly, whilst Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy Li Director, Regulatory Consulting, London
Explore our findings and navigate the regulatory and financial services developments taking place in 2018.
Duff & Phelps professionals are leaders within their respective fields and frequently publish materials and contribute to third party reports.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 19001474 Dublin, Ireland
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Regulatory and Risk consulting practice provides a range of risk management services to support financial services firms. We are looking for someone to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial compliance consultancy based in Dublin. We are looking for someone to join our Anti-Money Laundering oversight function and assist in managing and delivering projects and implementing strategic initiatives. There will also be an opportunity in time to broaden the role into wider compliance services such as Designated Persons.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Preparation of a variety of AML related reporting including risk assessments, policies & MLRO reports, to a high standard
- Conducting on-site visits to fund service providers, articulating observations and findings and writing reports for presentation at board level
- Monitoring AML regulatory developments impacting the funds industry and providing analysis of same to clients
- Acting as a point of contact for clients with technical queries and responding in a professional and confident manner
- Reviewing fund documentation including prospectus, business plans, programme of activities, policies and procedures
- Assisting with all AML related services to clients and providing on-going support to the wider team
- Assisting and conducting ad-hoc projects
- Occasionally acting as MLRO and DMLRO for funds and presenting at board meetings
- A minimum of three years relevant AML experience working in either an investment manager, consultancy, service provider, regulator or other professional services firm
- Proven technical proficiency from an AML regulatory perspective
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Be Independent
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Property Tax Compliance Dallas, Texas
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Reston, Virginia
- Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.