Executive AssistantJob ID 19000154 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
About the Role:
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant to provide proactive support. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running’.
- Full secretarial and EA support to the MD and team
- Diary management
- Taking a leading role to ensure that all internal systems are updated on a regular basis, specifically Lawson and Salesforce
- Manage and prioritize information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Maintenance of the client database
- Submit weekly timecards for the team
- Submit expenses for the team
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, and issuing engagement letters
- Reception cover between 14:30 - 17:30 each day
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner
- Record keeping of team holidays
- Organize travel and produce travel itineraries for the team where applicable
- Liaise with reception to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly
- Deal with any admin queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Assist with planning and organizing of client/company events in coordination with the marketing team as required (some attendance will be required)
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in similar field, i.e. funds industry or financial services
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.