Assistant Manager I, RestructuringJob ID 19001332 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Restructuring and Advisory professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career
- Proactively ensure all cases are progressed in a timely manner, overseeing case team members’ work and taking control of tasks where required;
- Be able to work on several different assignments effectively at one time;
- Identify and discuss with the IP any issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters, and provide regular updates to the IP;
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio;
- Use IPS case management system for all cases, proactively addressing upcoming diary events as appropriate;
- Undertake financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models;
- Assume responsibility for, build and maintain key stakeholder relations and liaise with clients, clients’ employees, agents and solicitors as necessary, including site visits;
- Provide supervision of/delegate work to junior staff and assist juniors with queries;
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to junior members of the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required;
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate;
- Promote the business and services of Duff & Phelps by hosting and attending marketing events and seminars and presentations by other professionals and clients;
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of both Duff & Phelps’ assignments and your own duties;
- Adhere to Duff & Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Engaging personality;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deal with ambiguity and manage conflict / challenging situations;
- Strong team player;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidation (CVL and MVL) and CVA processes;
- Experience of short-term cash flow and other forecast reviews;
- A minimum of 4 years restructuring advisory experience with at least 12 months PQE
- Commensurate knowledge of Insolvency Act and Rules relating to the above procedures
- Strong academic track record
- Qualified ACA / ACCA
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.