Analyst, RestructuringJob ID 18001169 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
- Responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of assignments - facility set up and maintenance on internal system, asset overview and management, validation and reporting for each assigned portfolio.
- Provide support and assistance to the senior members of the team.
- Responsibility for preparation and management of financial data including bank reconciliations, cash flows, budgets, forecasts and estimated outcome statements to ensure key issues are identified and escalated where appropriate.
- Ensure implementation of internal controls to effectively manage assets and associated risks to maximise the realisations for our clients.
- Assist in ensuring that a comprehensive, up to date file on the assignment and assets is maintained.
- Assist in developing strategic solutions to complex structures and issues to maximise the asset realisations for creditors.
- Manage pre-market activities and enquiries to achieve minimal delays in getting assets to the market and ensure a timely implementation of asset management strategies.
- Third party relationship management – engagement with various third parties including sales agents, legal advisors, Revenue, property advisors, project managers, potential purchasers, employees, tenants and other professionals to ensure assets are prepared for market and maximum return achieved for our clients.
- Administration of insolvency and restructuring processes across various assignment types – receiverships, insolvent and solvent liquidations, examinerships, debt restructuring includes realisation of assets, attendance at meetings, preparation of notices and correspondence, employee entitlement claims, adjudication of creditor claims and rankings and Revenue filings.
- Draft fee invoices.
- Accompany other team members on visits to client’s premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- Handle and respond, after research and within acceptable timescales, to case related correspondence and telephone calls from stakeholders, clients, creditors and ex-employees.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals.
- Adhere to Duff & Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of both Duff & Phelps and job holder.
- Graduating in Summer 2019 from a diploma/bachelor/master with excellence in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Excellent client service focus and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Practical experience with reconciliations, validation, and reporting.
- Flexible and adaptable to learning and taking on new tasks and responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines.
- Experience of and ability to read and effectively interpret legal documentation a plus.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Exhibit a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.