I have enjoyed the last seven years working at Duff & Phelps and previously Kinetic Partners for many reasons including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members that instinctively help each other. Helping a broad range of clients is particularly rewarding and the nature of the role means that I'm always learning and meeting new people.
Analyst, Regulatory & Risk Consulting
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Communicator 8
- Organized 8
- Results-driven 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Innovation 6
Having worked in a Big 4 and Global Investment bank previously, to me, working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. You have greater responsibility and ownership compared to a larger firm given our relatively flat structure and immense trust in our team members. But most importantly, whilst Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy Li Director, Regulatory Consulting, London
Explore our findings and navigate the regulatory and financial services developments taking place in 2018.
Duff & Phelps professionals are leaders within their respective fields and frequently publish materials and contribute to third party reports.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 19001609 Dublin, Ireland
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Regulatory and Risk consulting practice provides a range of risk management services to support financial services firms.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Reviewing fund documentation including prospectus, business plans, programme of activities, policies and procedures
- Reviewing reports provided by auditors, administrators, depositaries, distributors and investment managers to boards
- Preparation of designated person reports & ancillary reports for boards
- Providing support to the appointed designated person
- Provide support to clients with regard to compliance, listing, corporate governance requirements and other relevant matters
- Undertaking research across a wide range of investment fund topics as required, monitoring regulatory developments and providing feedback to clients
- Assisting and conducting ad-hoc projects
- Conducting on-site visits to fund service providers and writing reports
- Periodically assisting with AML services to Irish funds and providing on-going support to MLROs
- Ensuring that deliverables are met to a high standard in a timely manner
- Relevant experience at an investment manager, consultancy, fund service provider, regulator or other professional services firm
- 3 years+ practical experience of working in Irish fund regulatory environment
- Technical proficiency with a knowledge of CP86 & guidance a distinct advantage
- Report writing and effective writing skills
- Excellent communication, organizational & time management skills
- Solid ability to work on your own initiative
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.