Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000961 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Advisory Services (“VAS”) group prepares objective valuations and financial analysis for financial reporting, tax, litigation, transaction, and management planning purposes.
As a SA, you will be expected to perform analysis to complete valuation assignments, research to support new business initiatives, and communicate results to clients.
You will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to learn complex concepts quickly in order to work with senior leaders in the group. This position has the opportunity to grow and gain exposure to many different groups and offices within Kroll Duff & Phelps by working on cross border and team engagements.
At Kroll Duff & Phelps, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Valuing businesses, assets, liabilities, and structured securities
- Reading and reviewing source documentation to support valuations including primary legal documents
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management and writing engagement letters
- Work with other analysts to review their work
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Between 1-5 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- A general background of legal concepts critical to business and finance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluent or Advanced Proficiency in Arabic strongly preferred
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, Bloomberg, CapitalIQ and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group Dallas, Texas
- Manager II, Business Intelligence and Investigations Toronto, Ontario