Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000829 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools.
- Collating and organising large volumes of data.
- Document and e-mail review and analysis.
- Interrogation of financial and accounting data.
- Providing administrative support to Case Managers including scanning, photocopying and filing.
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary.
- Organise case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Provides additional administrative support to the team when requested.
Below are the key skills, competencies and qualifications which applicants must meet to be considered for the Intern position
- Availability : 3 months Summer Internship (June, July and August)
- Final Year student. Preferably a political science and/or economic student
- Arabic Speaker
- Solid written and spoken English
- Strong academic background
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to convert data and information to produce PowerPoint presentations
- Awareness of sensitivities of working in a variety of cultural and political environments
- Ability to communicate to Case Managers and colleagues with impact
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.