I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Duff & Phelps advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Duff & Phelps advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21000008 Dallas, Texas Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Preparing analytical schedules to be used in discussions with Management of target companies
- Identifying transaction focus areas based on preliminary analysis
- Researching technical accounting topics for contemplated transactions
- Researching public industry and competitor information relevant to the target company
- Analyzing cyclicality of target’s business and working capital trends
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Reviewing target company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participating in discussions held with Management
- Contributing to the report-writing process
- Bachelor or Masters of Science/Business Administration in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you
must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.