Analyst, Property Tax ComplianceJob ID 21000459 Dallas, Texas Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax practice assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Our Property Tax Analysts focus on real estate and personal property tax compliance services including processing assessment notices and tax bills, analyzing asset data and preparing renditions, maintaining data integrity in proprietary applications, communicating with clients and taxing authorities and monitoring administrative projects.
- Effectively communicating with team, clients, landlords, assessors and collectors
- Managing high volume compliance portfolio
- Reviewing and processing renditions, assessment notices and tax bills
- Securing and auditing tax statements (assessment notices, tax bills, etc.)
- Learning proprietary software application to manage data
- Staying informed on property tax procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers and clients
- Working knowledge of personal computer and multiple software applications used in job functions including Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to collaborate with leads and other team members
- Demonstrate the ability to obtain technical expertise in the managed field
- Ability to problem solve and make educated decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field OR a minimum of 4 years related work experience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District