Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 19001060 Dallas, Texas Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions’ practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Develop expertise and assist Project Managers with real and
personal property valuations for insurance purposes through comprehensive
training. Assist Project Managers in fixed asset inventories for buildings,
machinery and equipment, infrastructure, land, and land improvements.
• Develop knowledge of services Duff & Phelps provides and concepts relating
to appraisal industry as well as accounting.
• Learn proprietary software and other valuation resources
• Develop an understanding of accounting and insurance capital asset valuation, using direct, standard and normal costing techniques with consistency and accuracy.
• Maintain detailed documentation on all assignments.
• Maintain time and expense reports and submit on a regular, timely basis.
• Complete weekly Project Status Log.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a business or management related field preferred.
• Strong PC skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Candidates should also be detail oriented, and possess an ability to work on multiple tasks independently while effectively interfacing with people at all corporate levels.
• Basic building construction knowledge preferred.
• Approximately 70% overnight travel is required.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.