Senior Specialist, Risk and ComplianceJob ID 19001299 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
We are currently seeking a Risk and Compliance Senior Specialist for our Chicago office.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Maintain, implement, and contribute to all aspects of corporate compliance program (data privacy, regulatory compliance, onboarding, training, etc.)
- Review client and vendor contracts for appropriate risk and compliance provisions, including insurance and data privacy
- Effecting and managing electronic information barriers to ensure compliance with firm policies
- Maintenance of the firm records management and retention policy and promoting and ensuring firm compliance
- Assist with conflicts checks as needed
- Conduct licensing, registration, and continuing education process for all FINRA associated persons
- Contribute to monitoring of FINRA branch offices and investment banking transactions and engagements
- Draft and/or revise risk and compliance policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Assist with and manage ad hoc risk or compliance projects
- Other duties as assigned by Chief Compliance Officer or Director of Risk Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledge of general corporate compliance
- 2-3 years in a financial services, legal, compliance, risk, or data governance function.
- Bachelor's degree required. Legal background or experience a plus.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as collaborate with a team.
- Strong technical knowledge and PC Skills, including intermediate excel skills
- Knowledge of FINRA and SEC rules as they apply to a broker-dealer, investment advisor, or private equity firm desired
- Experience with Compliance11 system or comparable platform and FINRA Web CRD system desired
- Knowledge of data privacy/data security a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.