Senior Associate, Unclaimed PropertyJob ID 19001683 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Unclaimed Property practice helps companies gather, track and report unclaimed property of all types and across all industries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Senior Associates in the Unclaimed Property Tax Practice will do research and analysis on a variety of projects. Other duties will include the following:
- Analyze and organize financial and tax data
- Perform tax research and analysis
- Prepare tax and financial reporting spreadsheets and data packages
- Formulate conclusions; summarize recommendations and results of technical research in formal/informal written memorandums.
- Understand specific client issues and be able to communicate recommendations in organized, understandable, yet comprehensive manner.
- Ability to interact equally well with both clients and professionals at Duff & Phelps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- At least 2 years of experience working in tax with exposure to unclaimed property compliance matters
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Word
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- CPA is a plus
In order to be considered
for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.