Marketing Associate, Corporate FinanceJob ID 21000758 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Corporate Finance marketing team within Kroll works side by side with the business to drive growth and deliver high impact client experiences. We’re looking for an analyst or associate to join our global team in Chicago, Illinois.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
In this role, you will support multi-channel marketing initiatives working with the Chief Marketing Officer and Global Head of Corporate Finance Marketing.
- Assist with the development of various marketing materials, content and sales tools to be utilized by the business (both service and industry focused materials), including but not limited to marketing collateral, email blasts, thought leadership reports, newsletters, white papers, surveys, and review of client pitches and proposals etc.
- Support virtual and in person conferences, sponsorships and hosted events, including communications, branding, content, on the ground support and measurement.
- Help project manage, copyedit and oversee publication of market briefs, articles and industry and regional corporate finance reports
- Help draft email and social media communications that drive action as part of multi-channel campaigns; leverage automation tool to draft email communications and identify appropriate target audience
- Support the practice’s tombstone library and assist in submitted deals and pulling league table rankings across M&A and Transactions Opinions service lines
- Track speaking engagements, PR meetings, webinars, and panels in a centralized location to promote cross-sell efforts
- Research and validate marketing investments (conferences, awards, joint thought leadership efforts, etc.); stay abreast of the market landscape and trends
- Assist with executive new hire onboarding procedures, including developing press statements, internal announcements, external email blasts, contact import and development of new materials
- Assist with inbound charitable contribution requests and subsequent submission (program ads, brief editorials)
- Manage relevant Corporate Finance statistics and data for use in pitches and marketing materials
- Work with the firm's promotional company, printer and PR team to facilitate marketing initiatives
- Maintain mailing list database and provide assistance with segmentation for email blasts and direct marketing campaigns
- Assist with maintaining the Corporate Finance budget by submitting invoices, tracking expenditures and reconciliation
- Promote best practices in using the firm's CRM system, build and maintain targeted contact lists, support the business teams in managing and maintaining data quality and ensure marketing compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- You’re both a pro in digital marketing and excited by the impact of traditional channels
- Ability to excel in a matrix management environment under minimal supervision, while reporting results and conferring with superiors on unusual matters and seeking feedback as needed
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- You work well under pressure
- You thrive on both a collaborative work environment and the responsibility that comes with rolling up your sleeves and delivering your individual projects
- You’re on the go to assist with PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets
- You know your way around Salesforce and Eloqua or comparable software
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Adobe: Indesign and Photoshop experience, a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.