Analyst, Machinery and EquipmentJob ID 19001452 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Machinery & Equipment practice provides financial and technical valuation consulting services to clients in all industries, including high-tech manufacturing, e-commerce, automotive, communications, entertainment, healthcare and utilities. Services include purchase price allocations, valuations for lease accounting, fair market value interest expense allocation valuations, lease structuring and sale, leaseback valuations and loan collateralization and support.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
As an Analyst in our M&E service line, you will estimate depreciation from physical, technological, functional and economic factors, while employing unique computer skills to analyze a company's fixed asset records. Duties may also include:
- Valuing a client’s Machinery, Equipment and Personal Property for purchase price allocation, lease structuring, financial due diligence, financial reporting, or tax purposes
- Designing and working with financial valuation models and data manipulation
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits as well as detailed physical inventories of a company's machinery and equipment
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Bachelor or Diploma in any of Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or another technical degree from an accredited college or University; previous valuation experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and the ability to conduct detailed quantitative spreadsheet analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Attention to detail, ability to manage workflow, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Focus on quality work
- Ability to travel
In order to be considered for a
position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.