Vice President, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 19001833 Boston, Massachusetts Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- As a Vice President you will work in the areas of Bankruptcy, Intellectual Property, Business Insurance Consulting, Commercial & Shareholder Disputes, Fraud, Forensic & Investigative Services, M&A Purchase Price Disputes and Arbitration, Tax Litigation and Analytical Technology.
- Managing staff members to ensure engagement execution that will support thorough and grounded expert opinions and/or provide quality consulting services to attorneys within established timeframes
- Providing guidance to attorneys on key financial and business issues
- Developing and/or evaluating damages claims and calculations
- Creating financial models, cash flow analysis, completing business related valuations, and other analyses as dictated by the needs of the client company or transaction
- Reviewing internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Contributing to the growth of the practice
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Statistics; or an MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in disputes/litigation support practice
- Experience working on bankruptcy matters, creditor and/or debtor work
- Demonstrated financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance principles and financial statement analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Proven project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a team
- Demonstrated valuation and/or credit analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting expert opinions and/or providing financial analytical services to attorneys
to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.