Senior Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning SpecialistJob ID 20000237 Boston, Massachusetts Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning practice, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of AI projects. You will be involved in developing advanced financial machine learning algorithms and working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Working with business analysts and engineers to understand the requirements
- Machine Learning model building, training, validation and tuning
- Explore & Visualize the data to gain better insights and identifying differences in data distribution to address the model performance challenges
- Researching, evaluating and exploring various ML algorithms
- Validating model inputs/ outputs & accuracy
- Deploying models to production
- Working with India and U.S.-based teams to deliver models
- STEM degree
- Experience with Machine Leaning algorithms – supervised & unsupervised
- Experience dealing with both structured & unstructured datasets and drawing the insights from the data
- Good understating of the statistical methods – sampling, modelling, hypothesis testing & probability
- Working experience with Python & ML libraries like Tensorflow, PyTorch, H2O or Keras
- Experience with text analytics & NLP libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with an international team
- Experience with cloud technologies (especially Azure) & APIs
- Agile development experience
- “Data Driven” decision making
In order to be considered
for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Application Support Engineer, Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra
- System Engineer, Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Consultant, Quality Assurance Case Support Prime Clerk Brooklyn, New York
- Director Business Development, Heffler Claims Administration Manhattan, New York