Intern, Transfer PricingJob ID 19001813 Boston, Massachusetts Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice applies microeconomic, financial and quantitative analysis to help multinational companies’ price products, intangible property and financial instruments for tax purposes. Our transfer pricing practice provides consulting and expert advice to many of the world’s largest multinational companies. Our team provides the technical expertise and industry experience necessary to ensure understandable, implementable and supportable results.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Pricing Interns work on a variety of assignments, including performing
financial analysis, industry analysis and microeconomic research to assist
companies in pricing their intercompany transactions. Our analysts gain
experience in many facets of global consulting, including:
- Performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, non-profits, and government organizations
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products, services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Presenting results to both internal and external audiences
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Writing client reports, speaking at seminars, and preparing industry articles.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) or other degree (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Must have an expected graduation date between December 2020 and August 2021
- Minimum current cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow & work on multiple assignments
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality work
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply
Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not
discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race,
religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, age or disability.