Director, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 19001750 Boston, Massachusetts Apply now
Our professionals balance
analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid,
defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we
think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our
people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll
discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to
excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can
make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes and Investigations practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Providing guidance to attorneys and Managing Directors on key financial and business issues
- Performing forensic accounting investigations
- Developing and/or evaluating damages claims and calculations
- Reviewing internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Marketing services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Driving new opportunities for services offered by D&P by building relationships with new clients and differentiating our services in a compelling manner.
- Providing expert reports for attorney clients
- Supervising and developing staff
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Statistics; or an MBA
- A CPA is desired
- Minimum 8 years of experience in performing dispute related services including preparing expert reports, conducting lost profits calculations, and related litigation/dispute services
- Experience with the implementation of best practices and internal controls
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP and GAAS
- Experience working on post-acquisition disputes
- Proven time management, organization skills and ability to lead a team
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research and writing skills are required
In order to be
considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.