Manager II, RestructuringJob ID 19001784 Birmingham, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' restructuring practice serves as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
Work with the current management team in Birmingham Advisory, focusing on non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across the region, including:
- Independent Business Reviews ("IBR's")
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- Contingency planning
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Debt refinancing
- Utilisation of your commercial financial analysis skills to contribute to client and stakeholder objectives
- Prepare and provide reports to Managing Directors and Directors, where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Undertake the supervision of the detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Assume responsibility for day to day engagement management, engaging in building relations and liaison with clients, clients' employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- Ensure all timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel and other financial forecast programs.
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Review Information Memorandums, and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Promote the business and services of Duff & Phelps by developing, hosting and attending marketing events and seminars and presentations by other professionals and clients.
- Adhere to Duff & Phelps's systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Experience of responsibility in running client assignments from the initial client meeting through to final review stage.
- Previous experience of being responsible for ensuring quality control, managing recoveries, billings, career development and resource management.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the firms continued growth and should therefore have strong business development skills and a personal network. The successful candidate will also be required to assist in the production of tender documents, undertaking sector analysis and support and develop other marketing initiatives as applicable.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a managerial role within an advisory team at a top 20 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including a relevant accounting qualification. Insolvency qualifications and experience would also be beneficial but are not essential.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.