Administrative AssistantJob ID 19001212 Birmingham, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
About the Role:
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Admin Assistant to provide proactive support to the Office Manager/EA. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running.
- Telephone answering/visitor meet and greet
- To support the fee earners in relation to the basic administrative tasks of Job Set Up forms/invoice production/Lawson code maintenance
- Opening and distributing post/franking post
- Basic diary management for a team of busy Managing Directors, guidance from EA
- Assisting with the researching, planning and organising of internal and external events (some attendance will be required)
- Organising some travel and producing travel itineraries
- Responsible for the Birmingham Conference Room Booking system/arranging refreshments/lunches. Monitoring conference rooms and ensuring rooms cleared after use
- Process timesheets and expenses
- General office duties to include banking/filing/mail outs/assistance with the production of presentations and collateral
- H&S responsibilities (training given and duties shared with OM) First Aider and Fire Warden Assistant
- Dealing with incoming deliveries to the office
- Typing of Engagement letters and some report amendments
- Booking overnight couriers
- Hand deliveries to local firms
- Deal with ad-hoc queries that may arise within the Birmingham team
- Administering and updating client details, opportunities and projects within the internal systems, - Lawson and Salesforce
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.