Consultant, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 19000984 Bengaluru, India Apply now
A Consultant in the Portfolio Valuations group will provide a range of valuation advisory services, primarily to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, corporations, pensions, endowments, and family offices in assisting those clients with valuation issues surrounding their alternative investments.
Duff & Phelps team is looking for consultant who will be involved in providing support to our valuation practice. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for Indian clients.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Developing deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Project management including client interviewing, engagement economics, team management, report writing, research and tracking market and industry information
- Model building and reviewing - DCF models, comparable company models, stock option models, financial instrument, and loan valuations
- Writing industry reports on emerging sectors and coverage reports on valuation of
- Unicorns in the emerging sectors
- Minimum of 1-4 years of valuation-related work experience in financial services
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent thereof (e.g., CFA); or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.