Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000922 Beijing, China Apply now
As an Associate Manager you will assist in the Business Intelligence and Investigations practice by enhancing Kroll’s current data analytics capabilities, providing clarity around prospective clients, resource identification, competitor intelligence and Kroll’s overall abilities to enhance market presence.
You will also be responsible for conducting research and analysis, structuring projects and managing resources and preparing conclusions for clients. This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload.
- Provide expert, reliable and robust analysis of complex situations and data for clients
- Development and management of projects, throughout the life and the engagement: meeting with client to discuss needs, preparation of commercial and technical proposal, agreement of engagement, development of working plan and budget, allocation of resources, direction of project team members, delivery and quality assurance and project invoicing
- Act as client contact throughout projects and contribute to management of the client relationship
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrate innovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Take ownership of project and deliverables and manage workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project
- Identify project risks and effectively manage them
- Contribute to the professional development and evaluation of junior project team members
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- Strong academic background, preferably in the fields of Finance, Journalism, International Relations, International Business and Political Science, Law or Security Studies
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience as an investigator
- 4+ years data analytics experience
- Prior experience in Risk Assessment and/or Forensic Accounting
- Proven ability grasp client needs and to analyze large data sets in order to deliver readily
- understandable executive reports and dashboards
- Strong team, project and client management experience, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
- Proficient in MS Office. Ideally also proficient in investigative analysis tools
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Cyber Risk São Paulo, São Paulo
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D.
- Salesforce Manager II, Chief Revenue Office London, England
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.