Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000923 Beijing, China Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
As an Associate you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis, structuring projects and managing resources and preparing conclusions for clients. This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Support case managers to conduct in depth investigative & intelligence research by gathering various data and information
- Data exploration - gather various data and information and verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
- Analyzing information, drawing implications for clients/senior management
- Produce accurate, high quality client reports
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Efficient review and interpretation of budgeting
- Contribute to the development of new opportunities and clients
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- Strong academic background, preferably in the fields of Finance, Journalism, International Relations, International Business and Political Science, Law or Security Studies
- 1- 4 years’ experience with a recognized professional/financial services or investigative firm
- Investigative journalism or in-house investigation experience
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information
- Enthusiasm for finding “the needle in a haystack”
- Ability to drive forward and coordinate concurrent projects and tasks and managing competing demands
- Managerial-level report writing skills
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office. Ideally also proficient in investigative analysis tools
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.