Vice President, Disputes and InvestigationsJob ID 19000839 Barcelona, Spain Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes and Investigations practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Lead dispute related engagements
- Lead forensic accounting investigations
- Provide strategic advice to lawyers in order to help progress cases
- Assist clients with fact finding and clarifying facts related to either disputes engagement or forensic investigations
- Project management of a variety of cases
- Build client relationships, identifying and sourcing new work, and new product development
- Professional experience of at 6- 10 years in audit in prestigious audit firms.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
- High knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Professional experience in environments managed by project.
- Capacity for teamwork
- Highly-proficient in English.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Application Support Engineer, Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra
- System Engineer, Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Consultant, Quality Assurance Case Support Prime Clerk Brooklyn, New York
- Director Business Development, Heffler Claims Administration Manhattan, New York