Analyst, Property Tax ComplianceJob ID 19000768 Austin, Texas Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax service line assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Our Property Tax Compliance Analysts focus on real estate and personal property tax compliance services including processing assessment notices and tax bills, analyzing asset data and preparing renditions, maintaining data integrity in proprietary applications, communicating with clients and taxing authorities, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Communicate with team, clients, landlords, assessors and collectors
- Assist with high volume compliance portfolio
- Process renditions, assessment notices and tax bills
- Secure and audit tax statements (assessment notices, tax bills, etc.)
- Learn proprietary software application to manage data
- Stay informed on property tax procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and August 2019
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 of higher OR if school does not use GPA, must be in top 25% of class
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Ability to master new tasks quickly, prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.