Senior Associate, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 17000866 Padua, Italy Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions (FAMIS)
Practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Initiating preliminary discussion with clients to understand their requirements in detail;
- Liaising with clients to understand fixed asset accounting treatment;
- Preparing pitch decks and completing the required internal approval process;
- Visiting client facilities, interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement;
- Investigating and developing analyses to estimate the value for tangible assets for different purposes;
- Undertaking accounting and insurance asset valuation, using direct, standard and normal costing techniques;
- Delivering accurate, supportable and unbiased valuation conclusions;
- Undertaking activities of fixed asset management (tagging, inventorying, reconciliation of fixed assets registers for internal and financial purposes);
- Addressing to all the client and/or auditor queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets;
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports;
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships;
- Working individually and/or on multi-person project teams;
- Traveling is required for the position.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering preferred);
- Experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models;
- Basic building construction or plants and machinery knowledge;
- Proficient MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint abilities;
- Excellent analytical, organization and project management skills;
- Ability and willingness to handle additional hours and travel as needed to comply with client requests;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Driving licence and car available.
to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.