Senior Associate, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 19001372 Agrate Brianza, Italy Apply now
- Initiating preliminary discussion with clients to understand their requirements in detail;
- Liaising with clients to understand fixed asset accounting treatment;
- Preparing pitch decks and completing the required internal approval process;
- Visiting client facilities, interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement;
- Investigating and developing analyses to estimate the value for tangible assets for different purposes;
- Undertaking accounting and insurance asset valuation, using direct, standard and normal costing techniques;
- Delivering accurate, supportable and unbiased valuation conclusions;
- Undertaking activities of fixed asset management (tagging, inventorying, reconciliation of fixed assets registers for internal and financial purposes);
- Addressing to all the client and/or auditor queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets;
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports;
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships;
- Working individually and/or on multi-person project teams;
- Traveling is required for the position.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering preferred);
- Experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models;
- Basic building construction or plants and machinery knowledge;
- Proficient MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint abilities;
- Excellent analytical, organization and project management skills;
- Ability and willingness to handle additional hours and travel as needed to comply with client requests;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Driving license and car available.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.