Our Professionals Balance Analytical Skills, Deep Market Insight And Independence To Deliver Solid, Defensible Analysis And Practical Advice To Our Clients. As An Organization, We Think Globally. We Create Transparency In An Opaque World, And We Encourage Our People To Do The Same. That Means When You Take Your Place On Our Team, You’ll Discover A Supportive And Collaborative Work Environment That Empowers You To Excel. If You’re Ready To Share Your Perspective With The World, Then You Can Make A Real Impact Here. This Is The Duff & Phelps Difference.
REAG È Un'organizzazione Indipendente, Specializzata Nel Settore Immobiliare Di Consulenza E Valutazione D'azienda Con Filiali A Livello Nazionale. I Nostri Servizi Di Business E Tecnici Sono Disponibili Per Gli Investitori, Gestori Di Fondi, Portfolio Manager E Sviluppatori Di Progetti.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Manage The Portfolio Valuation And Mass Appraisal Division Into The Advisory Division With A Team Of Senior, Associate And Analyst Valuers Operating On The Italian Real Estate And Npls Market;
- Coordinate With The IT Team For The Implementation And Use Of Existing Tools And Prepare New Models On Specific Customer Needs/Required Activities.
- Review Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Developments, Construction Cost And Comparable Property Sales Models Utilizing MS Excel And Provide Concise Support Of Valuation Analysis;
- Proven Ability To Discuss With Clients At High Level, Regarding Valuations, Market Studies And Advisory Services;
- Writing Proposals And Preparing Tenders For New Business Opportunities;
- Able To Deal With D&P Italian Structure And Departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering Or Architecture) Or Master In Real Estate. A Specific Registration At The Professional Order And Member Of RICS Is A Plus;
- Minimum 5 Years Of Related Experience Including Previous Employment At A Large National Or International Firm At Director Level Or Above;
- Prior Experience In Real Estate Valuation & Consulting And Excellent Knowledge Of The Italian Real Estate Market With A Specific Focus On The Npls’ Collateral Market;
- Strong Modeling And Excel Programming Skills. Other Programming Languages Or The Ability To Use Specific Tools To Facilitate Portfolios Analysis Are A Plus.
- Strong Interpersonal And Organizational Skills With Ability To Manage Multiple Projects Simultaneously;
- Strong Organizational Skills, Ability To Solve Problems Involving Several Options In Situations And Able To Respect Deadlines;
- Proven Record Of Developing New Business;
- Proven Record Of Managing/Developing Staff;
- Fluent In English;Advanced Computer Software Application (Microsoft Excel With Use Of Macro And VBA, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook;
- Fluent In English;
- Extensive Travel Required (Up To 30%).
In Order To Be Considered For A Position At Duff & Phelps, You Must Formally Apply Via Careers.Duffandphelps.Jobs
Duff & Phelps Is Committed To Equal Opportunity And Diversity, And Recruits People Based On Merit.